The Lincoln Electric AC/DC 225/125 Welder features both AC and DC welding arcs with broad output ranges for versatile use. Ideal for jobs that require top arc-welding performance, the welder can be used for maintenance repair, fabrication, construction and other applications. The welder is great for use with a variety of variety of metals, including stainless steel, steel and cast iron.
- For use with metals 16-Gauge and heavier
- Ideal for maintenance repair, fabrication, construction, erection, hard surfacing and other applications
- 1/8 in. wire Dia
- Broad output ranges: AC 40-225 Amp, DC 30-125 Amp
- 225 Amp AC output enough for 3/16 in. (4.8 mm) Dia general purpose mild steel electrodes
- NEMA rated, UL listed and CSA approved